Sunday, September 29, 2013

September projects...............

 From this to that.  I love the little round cow cheese boxes.  I've made a few hanging decorations using them before and decided to try another one with a random bunch of stuff.  This is one of my favorite projects so far because, of course, it has feathers - hardware - sparkly stuff and wings :-)







 Altered Dominos - This was a ton of fun.  I hope to make more soon!  I love this feathery headdress.





 I love this stamp and had this giant flower stashed away forever.  I think she looks floralishious!



 Birthday cards for my September angel friends!

 I loved Miranda Edney's(MsLiberty25 on youtube) paintbrush canvas piece and decided I needed to find a bunch of something, alter it and make my own canvas. So I sparked up a lighter, bent a lot of plastic utensils and started altering.  This has to be the strangest thing I've made but, oddly enough, I kinda like it. lol.


one down ... a bunch to go!


 Background - chipboard, doilies, Martha Stewart stencil, Shimmerz texture paste, script background stamp and shimmerz drippy spray.



Finally done altering these things!


The completed utensil abstract canvas.
Weird but fun :-)


A little altered easel.  It is about 6 inches high.  I put it here so that I could remember
the sweet bow I made using two oval punches bent in half.  So cutimous!

No comments:

Post a Comment